canada labour code - part 2
This course is for employers, managers, supervisors and employees that work within the federal jurisdiction and need to comply with the Canada Labour Code Part 2.
Participants will develop an understanding of all sections of the Canada Labour Code: Part II, and all sections of the Canada Occupational Safety and Health Regulations. They will gain knowledge on how to identify the difficulties of proving due diligence.
- What is the Canada Labour Code: Part II
- How to read the Labour Code
- Methods of communication
- Duties of employees and employers
- Employment safety
- Internal complaint resolution
- Right to refuse
- Pregnant and nursing employees
- Complaints when action against employees
- Policy health and safety committee
- Permanent structures, temporary structures, and excavations
- Elevating devices, boilers, and pressure vessels
- Levels of lighting and sound Electrical safety Sanitation Hazardous substance, materials handling Confined Spaces Safety materials, equipment, devices, and clothing
- Tools and machinery
- Hazardous occurrence investigation, recording, and reporting
- First aid
- Safe occupancy of the workplace
- Diving operations
This course is subject to our Cancellation and Refund Policies.