OFFICE AND INDUSTRIAL AIR QUALITY CONSULTING SERVICES
Asbestos, hazardous materials, indoor air quality, infection control, site assessment and remediation, and more – our team has the experience to help you prevent these occupational safety hazards.
HOW DOes air quality IMPACT MY WORKPLACE?
Good air quality is essential, and it requires an ongoing process of testing and investigation in order to maintain it. Even when situations are not immediately toxic or dangerous, common compounds can affect your employees’ health, and may result in diminished energy levels and productivity or chronic ailments.
what types of services do we provide?
Improved workplace air quality directly impacts overall employee happiness and promotes feelings of security. At Safety Services Nova Scotia, we focus on preventative measures to minimize employee risk, absentee rates and injury or disability claims. Our services include:
- Reviewing and evaluating employee concerns and activities
- Evaluating the overall ventilation effectiveness
- Assessing the design, operation, and maintenance of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Measuring temperature, humidity, air pressure, air velocity, and the concentrations of various contaminants
- Examining the building for contaminant sources (both indoor and outdoor)
- Conducting microbiological testing to determine the presence of fungi and mold
- Conducting regular office and industrial air quality surveys to analyze control measures
- Preparing a detailed report on the source of the problems and recommendations