about this survey
The following site survey is for staff and instructors at Safety Services Nova Scotia. Before we are able to launch the new website, we want to capture as much information we think is relevant for client/public communications as possible.
Some things to consider:
- What are the top 3-5 questions you are asked by your clients most frequently?
- What words or phrases do you think capture the attention of your ideal customer?
- Who, exactly, is your (department's) ideal customer?
- What are difficulties or pain-points you currently have when directing the public to our website?
- What do you feel is missing, or could be better articulated through our current website and marketing outlets?
We want to help people make the right decisions when visiting our website, and we want them to be quickly and clearly find the right information so they can register to the course(s) they need. Try to think specifically about your customers and the department you work in, along with the services that you cover daily.
Please do not complete your survey until you've had a chance to review the website
If you have any questions or concerns, make sure to fill out the form below and hit 'SUBMIT', or email me at any time at email@example.com