OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITTEE
Students will learn the responsibilities of a Health & Safety Committee, how such committees should function and how to apply the lessons learned to the operation of their own committee and organization.
- Legislative requirements of the Act
- How to set up a committee
- How to conduct an effective committee
- How to organize a meeting agenda
- How to deal with complaints
- Group dynamics and communication process
- Introduction to Incident Investigation and Workplace Inspections
- Safety education and training
This course is subject to our Cancellation and Refund Policies.