air quality control consulting services
Asbestos, hazardous materials, indoor air quality, infection control, site assessment and remediation, and more – our team has the experience to help you prevent these occupational safety hazards.
HOW DOes air quality IMPACT MY WORKPLACE?
Good indoor air quality is essential, and it requires an ongoing process of testing and investigation in order to maintain it. Even when situations are not immediately toxic or dangerous, common compounds can affect the health of occupants or employees, and may result in diminished energy levels and productivity or chronic ailments.
what types of services do we provide?
Our consulting techniques focus on preventative measures to minimize employee risk exposure, absentee rates and injury or disability claims. Improved workplace quality directly impact overall employee happiness and promotes feelings of security in the workplace.
- Reviewing and evaluating occupant concerns and activities
- Evaluating the overall ventilation effectiveness through carbon dioxide mapping
- Assessing the design, operation, and maintenance of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Measuring temperature, humidity, air pressure, air velocity, and carbon monoxide
- Examining the building for contaminant sources (both indoor and outdoor)
- Preparing a detailed report on the source of the problem and recommendations
- Conducting microbiological testing to determine the presence of fungus
- Conducting annual or bi-annual Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) surveys to analyze control measures